Experienced Orlando/Kissimmee Chiropractor; providing professional Chiropractic Care, Auto Accident and Personal Injury Rehabilitation Services for residents in Orlando, Dr. Phillips Area, Universal Studios Area, Millennia Area, Kissimmee , Celebration and Poinciana.
For appointment Call:
- Orlando Office (407)352-5882
- Kissimmee Office (407)344-4242
Same day Appointment available , Walk ins welcome.
- Manipulation: Chiropractic manipulation refers to a chiropractor applying manipulation to the vertebrae that have abnormal movement patterns or fail to function normally. Chiropractic manipulation (also known as chiropractic adjustment or spinal manipulation, is a common therapeutic treatment for low back pain. The objective of this chiropractic treatment is to reduce the subluxation, which results in an increased range of motion, reduced nerve irritability and improved function.
- Myofascial Release: focuses on trigger points by applying pressure at the proper degree and intervals resulting in relief of strained muscles and eliminating or reducing muscle spasms.
A normal muscle has muscle tone. Accidents, injuries and other forms of trauma may cause too many impulses to fire into the spinal cord producing hypertonus or acute muscle spasm. If this situation exists for a sufficient time, it can change the position of bones, producing subluxations, body distortions, low hips, etc. A trigger point may later form in the muscle which sends a barrage of painful impulses into an area producing constriction of the blood vessels with consequent damage to surrounding tissues.
- Electric Muscle Stimulation: also known as neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) or electromyostimulation, is the elicitation of muscle contraction using electric impulses. The impulses are generated by a device and delivered through electrodes on the skin in direct proximity to the muscles to be stimulated. The impulses mimic the action potential coming from the central nervous system, causing the muscles to contract. The electrodes are generally pads that adhere to the skin. EMS is both a form of electrotherapy and of muscle training.
- Intersegmental Traction: Intersegmental traction gently helps reestablish the normal and natural ranges of the body's spine. Intersegmental traction tables also help facilitate muscle relaxation and reduce muscle spasms. It has been shown that professional intersegmental traction treatments greatly accelerates recovery progress from certain types of back injuries.
- Hot/Cold Therapy: Heat and ice are the two most common types of passive, non-invasive, and non-addictive therapies. Heat and cold can be used alternatively and are often used as a prelude to exercise therapy.
Heat therapy induces vasodilation: drawing blood into the target tissues. Increased blood flow delivers needed oxygen and nutrients, and removes cell wastes. The warmth decreases muscle spasm, relaxes tense muscles, relieves pain, and can increase range of motion.
Cold therapy produces vasoconstriction, which slows circulation reducing inflammation, muscle spasm, and pain.
- Spinal decompression: is a modern non-surgical traction procedure that effectively treats lower back , neck and radiating leg and arm pain. using our state of the arts KDT equipment, we will go over your MRI findings and tailor a treatment plan specific for your condition to relieve pain associated with spinal disc herniation, stenosis, facet and degenerative disc disease.
- Stretching / Exercise Instruction: Stretching and Exercise Instruction is the art of identifying your bodies physical limitations, and developing stretching and exercise programs to help address and improve ones general health and range of motion. Improved range of motion and providing your muscles essential stimulation often leads to improving the quality of ones life from a physical perspective.
- Nutritional Counseling: Having a proper nutritional program can help improve an individuals general health and assist in a achieving a a better quality of life. Good nutrition promotes a healthy lifestyle and aids in your bodies natural ability function at an optimal level of performance. Changing your eating habits may provide you with improved levels of energy as you go throughout your everyday life.
Dr. Hassine believes that proper exercise, diet, nutrition, mental attitude and nerve supply promotes a healthy mind and body. Health is a journey, and we are here to help guide you, along with your family, and friends. So, please feel free to call and set up a consultation.
Call DEMA REHAB & INJURY CLINIC at (407)352-5882 (Orlando), or by calling (407)344-4242 (Kissimmee).