STAGES OF CHIROPRACTIC CARE
Experienced Orlando/Kissimmee Chiropractor; providing professional Chiropractic Care, Auto Accident and Personal Injury Rehabilitation Services for residents in Orlando, Dr. Phillips Area, Universal Studios Area, Millennia Area, Kissimmee , Celebration and Poinciana.
For appointment Call:
- Orlando Office (407)352-5882
- Kissimmee Office (407)344-4242
Same day Appointment available , Walk ins welcome.
All chiropractic care begins with an initial examination, after which x-rays may be recommended to determine the seriousness of your condition. In addition to being adjusted, you may be given helpful at home exercises to do, dietary suggestions, and ways to improve your posture.
- Initial Intensive Chiropractic Care: The first phase of care is referred to as Relief or Acute Chiropractic Care. This is designed to eliminate or reduce the majority of the discomfort and stabilize the condition in the shortest amount of time. This chiropractic care phase typically involves repeat visits aimed at reducing or eliminating the symptoms.
- Rehabilitative Chiropractic Care: The objective of the Rehabilitative Chiropractic Care phase of your treatment program is to correct any underlying spinal injury as well as strengthening the muscles, improve spinal function and provide more complete or optimum healing of tissues and organ systems. Visits occur at a reduced frequency, and care is supplemented by exercises and modification of your daily and work habits. Remember, when an individual seeks the professional services of an experienced chiropractor, many of the conditions they exhibit have been developed over many years and therefore takes time to correct.
- Chiropractic Maintenance & Wellness Care: The third and final option available is Chiropractic Maintenance or Wellness Care. This treatment phase is designed to maintain your improved health and spinal function, and prevent the return of the original condition once spinal correction has been attained. Regular attention catches small problems before they become serious. Prevention saves time and money by helping you stay well.
Call DEMA REHAB & INJURY CLINIC at(407)352-5882 (Orlando), or by calling (407)344-4242 (Kissimmee).